- Government Releases Latest Statistics on Statutory Homelessness
- MKHP publish report: ‘Shaping the future of volunteering in the homelessness sector’
- Depaul UK urgently looking for volunteers to host young people in Milton Keynes
- MyMiltonKeynes expands its help to prevent Homelessness in Milton Keynes
- Homelessness charities welcome reduction in number of people sleeping rough in Milton Keynes
MKHP publish report: ‘Shaping the future of volunteering in the homelessness sector’
The Milton Keynes Homelessness Partnership (MKHP) is delighted to publish the findings from its inaugural Volunteer Action Forum as part of the 2021 Volunteers Week.
“Shaping the future of volunteering in the homelessness sector’, is an important step in looking at volunteering through the lens of the homelessness sector in Milton Keynes.
Workforce development and support is a critical part of our sectors development and is one of the target areas for the MK Homelessness Partnership.
The report sought out views and experiences of those within the sector to try and uncover the perceptions and realities when assessing the level of need of mental health support for MK volunteers working in the homeless sector.
Our thanks go to the various organisations and volunteers who engaged and contributed to the report in any way.
Phase 2 of this work is under development and will be rolled out later in the year.
If you are interested in finding out more, and getting involved with phase 2 (volunteers or organisations) please register your interest by getting in contact with MKHP Programmes Manager, Kate Mundle at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning MKHP on 01908 382368
Published 3 June 2021