- MKHP Seeks Organisations to Support New ‘Pathways to Independence’ Programme
- MKHP Seeks New Fundraising Manager
- MKHP Welcomes Jen Reid-Smith to Lead Programmes Role
- MKHP and MyMiltonKeynes Celebrate £10,000 in Donations to Help End Homelessness
- Milton Keynes Homelessness Partnership Seeks Dynamic New Programmes Manager
Milton Keynes Homelessness Partnership Seeks Dynamic New Programmes Manager
Are you passionate about helping others and making real and lasting change? Are you a strategist and collaborator with acute attention to detail, an exceptional ability for multi-tasking who is also persuasive, influential and a real force for change?
There has never been a better time to join Milton Keynes Homelessness Partnership (MKHP). The charity is in an exciting period during its formative years and our new strategy needs a dynamic Programmes Manager (16 hours per week, home based) to continue to turn our vision of preventing and ending homelessness in Milton Keynes into reality.
MKHP is a network of organisations who connect to prevent and end homelessness in Milton Keynes. MKHP is ambitious. We encourage and facilitate innovative ideas on how to end homelessness with a focus on prevention rather than cure.
Our philosophy starts with a person-centred approach to all services and programmes, from medical wellbeing through to better and truly affordable homes. This approach is nurtured from the Trustee Board throughout the whole of the MKHP staff team, extending to our Recognised Partner network. We encourage diversity of thought and practice and want our staff team to represent Milton Keynes and all its unique facets.
Homelessness is many things. Its sofa surfing. It’s living in temporary or emergency housing. It’s living in your car. You don’t have to be on the streets to feel unprotected or unwelcome.
We want to drive change and we want you to find your future with us!
Reporting directly to our Chief Executive, the Programmes Manager is a pivotal role in our small staff team. Its purpose and overarching responsibilities are to lead, manage, develop and deliver the full portfolio of programmes ensuring objectives and intended impact is met in line with MKHP strategic priorities
The current post holder leaves at the end of January 2022 and we are keen to build and deliver upon the exceptional work already achieved.
The Key role responsibilities are to:
- Lead the strategic development and sustainability of programmes, including programme design, implementation and evaluation in line with vision, mission, and strategic priorities.
- Lead programme delivery ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Plan and lead delivery of MKHP Action Forums and Round Table discussions, work with MKHP Strategic Health & Wellbeing Group and others to report on and deliver objectives.
- Deliver contracts in line with grant or funding agreements, ensuring all monitoring and evaluation is compliant with funder requirements and that reporting is of an excellent standard.
- Develop and implement a system of internal and external monitoring and evaluation for programme areas to report on KPI progress, challenges and opportunities to the CEO, trustees, and other bodies as appropriate.
- Communicate MKHP’s mission, vision, values, aims and priorities to external and internal stakeholders as required, representing MKHP at meetings, events and discussions as agreed with the CEO.
- Develop and sustain relationships with stakeholders in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
- Analyse and summarise data from partnership organisations for KPI reporting and promotion of project outcomes.
- Work with the CEO and others to secure, maintain and grow funding for the portfolio of programs, projects achieving the resources required for delivery
- Produce and manage programme and project budgets, ensuring regular reports provided to CEO and trustees as required.
- Any other duties reasonably required that are relevant to the post and operating within a small team.
We expect a real commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, ensuring the voice of individuals with lived experience is really heard. So, if you are a passionate, committed individual who understands the complexities of working in an environment with hard-to-reach communities, are great at what you do and want to influence change, then we want to hear from you!
Please refer to our application pack for further details and the role specification.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, addressing how you meet the person specification and your motivation for applying, to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked ‘Programmes Manager Recruitment’. Please indicate what notice period is required, if in current employment.
Deadline for applications is 9am on 11th January 2022. Late applications cannot be accepted. No agencies please.
Please also get in touch if you require support to fill out your application, have any specific access requirements, or want to discuss the positions in more detail.