- Government Comprehensive Spending Review 2020 - Implications for Housing and Homelessness
- Download and use the new COVID-19 Track and Trace App & Create a QR Code for your venue
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! COVID-19 Response Manager at Winter Night Shelter
- Government announce new homelessness fund - Next Steps Accommodation Programme
- Government announces free psychological first aid training
Milton Keynes Council publish MK Local COVID outbreak Control Plan
The plan published today, 30th June by the MKC Health and Wellbeing Board sets out how MKC will work to control the spread of COVID 19 across Milton Keynes. The plan also describes how MKC will support the national test and trace service to minimise the risk to MK and the chances of further virus transmission.
Each local area is required by government to produce a local response plan. In Milton Keynes the implementation of the Plan will be overseen by the MKC Health and Wellbeing Board alongside a new special Outbreak Prevention Group (OPG).
30 June 2020