- Homelessness charities welcome reduction in number of people sleeping rough in Milton Keynes
- New Service aims to reconnect families and prevent youth homelessness in Milton Keynes
- Christmas and New Year Office Hours for MK Homelessness Partnership
- MK Signpost - A new service from MK Money Lifeline
- Government provide guidance for Shelters and announce new £10million Cold Weather Fund for Winter 2020
Christmas and New Year Office Hours for MK Homelessness Partnership
Our offices are currently closed for Christmas and New Year. We will however have a member of our team available between 9am and 5pm on the following days:
21st to 23rd December 2020 and 28th to 30th December 2020
You can contact our team member, Kate Mundle, Programmes Manager, on email@example.com or via telephone 01908 382368 during these times.
The MKHP office and telephone line will be closed at weekends and outside of the times listed above.
Our office will re-open as normal on 5th January 2021.
May we take this opportunity to wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and successful New Year!
In need of help?
If you are a person at risk of, or experiencing homelessness or you are concerned about someone at risk, please go to our help pages for advice and guidance.