Milton Keynes Homelessness Partnership (MKHP) is working together with public, private and voluntary sector organisations for a real change.
With a vision of sustainable homes for all, MKHP’s strategy is to shift the focus from managing homelessness to ending homelessness by wider engagement and a joined-up approach to provide a clear pathway to sustainable housing.
We have united to end homelessness in Milton Keynes by championing the affordable housing and support needed to provide homes for good.
MKHP aims to work towards achieving its vision and strategy by:
Championing a joined-up approach
- Information sharing – tell story once and eliminate duplication
- Common assessment and referral – signposting to relevant services
- Providing an up to date directory of services and accommodation
- Researching best practice and policy and highlighting key messages
Facilitating engagement of relevant organisations
- Engaging strategic partners in the strategy, objectives and delivery of priorities
- Central point of contact for grant bids to proactively access funding
Holding partners to account for delivery of commitments
- Tracking progress of Key Performance Indicators and use of funds distributed
- Promoting success of delivering priorities and new schemes
- Reviewing the supply and demand for services and accommodation and highlight gaps
Next: Our Focus